NWL is fully working during lockdown after the implication of new safety measures following government guidelines.
During self-isolation, many homeowners and renters decided to do repairs while at home. The Government does not restrict from repairs during the lockdown period. However, in different areas of London, local authorities may impose restrictions on noisy work in apartments. Please check with your council.
The government released information about home improvements during COVID self-isolation period:
“Work carried out in people’s homes, for example by tradespeople carrying out repairs and maintenance, can continue, provided that the tradesperson is well and has no symptoms.”
Our team underwent training on maintaining safety during the lockdown and when working with people who are self-isolating.
The safety measures at NWL during COVID 🦠:
• Video calls and videos are used where possible, instead of appointments in-person to provide a quote for works.
• Daily health checks of authorized personnel👨🏼🔧.
• Regular disinfection on sites. Particular attention paid to the disinfection of door handles, switches, handrails, railings, contact surfaces, common areas (eating, rest, toilet rooms, etc.)
• Use of skin antiseptics, including using installed dispensers, or disinfecting wipes and monitoring compliance with hygiene protocols.
• Availability of face masks😷 where necessary, to control the virus.
• Maintaining safe distance and avoiding physical contact whenever possible.
• Regular handwashing with soap🧼 and water for at least 20 seconds or using hand sanitiser.
• Instructions given on personal safety to avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Covering cough or sneeze and appropriate disposal of PPE.
If you require any maintenance or building works, please do not hesitate to contact us for a quote.